Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taco pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pizza recipe. You can have taco pizza using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco pizza:
- Provide 1 box of pizza crust mix (I used a gluten free box mix).
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef cooked and drained.
- Use 1 packages of Taco seasoning (you will use half for the ground beef and mix the other half into your pizza crust dough (after it has risen).
- Provide of any seasoning you would like to give you ground beef more flavor(I used meat tenderizer, hugiarn garlic powder and sea salt).
- Provide 3/4 cup of Taco sauce you can use any brand, and might need to add more, concetintcy of beef in sauce should almost resemble sloppy joes).
- Take of shredded Taco cheese.
Instructions to make Taco pizza:
- Go ahead and prepare pizza crust mix as directed.
- Cook ground beef seasoning to your own preference, once cooked, drain well and return to pan..
- Add half a pack of Taco seasoning, and also add in your Taco sauce, simmer the meat and Taco sauce, stirring well..
- Mix the other half of Taco seasoning to your pizza crust dough, blending it without working it to much..
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees..
- Spread your pizza crust dough onto a greased cookie sheet, and cook for ten minutes..
- Take pizza crust out of oven, spread ground beef mixture on top, sprinkle Taco cheese on top and put back in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Turn oven to broil and cook for 3 min more and it's done!.
- If you want to chop tomatoes, shread lettuce, throw some black beads on top, even dollop some sour cream on top, feel free, it's what I would have done if I had those ingredients!.
If you find this Taco pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.