Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash recipe. You can cook whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash:
- Take 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Steps to make Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash:
- Mix grated bottle gourd and all spices and olive oil.
- Add wheat flour to it.
- Knead a tight dough.
- Leave it for 30 minutes coverd.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree.
- Divide dough into medium size balls and roll each ball into very thin chapati.. Cut this chapati into triangles and bake them in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Your lavash is ready. I have served it with Mayo scezwan corn dip with hot cup of ginger mint tea.
If you find this Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.