Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. To make thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Provide 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Take 15 of basil leaves.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Use 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Take 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Use 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Use 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Use 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 of baby corn chopped.
- You need 1 of green tomato chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.