Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) recipe. To cook no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- Prepare of cream cheese (room temp).
- Get of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- Get of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- Use of all purpose cream (chilled).
- Get of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide of lemon/calamansi juice.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
Steps to make No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.