Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can cook zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- You need of Cake.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of gluten-free all purpose flour.
- Get 2 cup of zucchini, unpeeled & shredded.
- Take of Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×13 cake pan..
- Beat sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & xanthum gum in large bowl with mixer until well blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour until well blended. Stir in zucchini. Spread evenly in pan..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack..
- For frosting, beat margarine, cream cheese, & vanilla until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until well blended. Spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired..
If you find this Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.