Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey bolognese recipe. You can cook turkey bolognese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Bolognese:
- You need 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cooked turkey (preferably dark meat).
- Take 3 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Get 1 of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Take 1 of Freshly grated Parmesan.
Instructions to make Turkey Bolognese:
- Heat the oil in a heavy large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Add the carrot and celery and saute until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add the turkey and saute 1 minute. Add the marinara sauce.
- Decrease the heat to medium-low and simmer gently for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend, stirring often..
- Stir in the basil. Season the sauce, to taste, with salt and pepper. (The sauce can be made 1 week ahead. Cool the sauce completely, then transfer it to a container and freeze for future use. Bring the sauce to a simmer before using.).
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Add pasta to sauce and add enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten as needed..
If you find this Turkey Bolognese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.