Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. To make chicken green curry you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Green Curry:
- Take of Curry Paste.
- You need 1 cup of thai basil.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Get 15 of thai green chillies.
- Prepare 10 of lime leaves.
- Get 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take of Chicken green curry.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- You need 4 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Prepare 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.