Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Parasurama Gele and a Bitter Gourd on the side recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parasurama Gele and a Bitter Gourd on the side recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parasurama Gele and a Bitter Gourd on the side recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parasurama gele and a bitter gourd on the side recipe. To cook parasurama gele and a bitter gourd on the side you need 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parasurama Gele and a Bitter Gourd on the side:
- Provide 350 g (12 oz) of puff pastry.
- Use 1 of beaten egg for wash.
- Use 1 of large or 2 medium onions, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of green birds eye chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 30 g (1 oz) of fresh coriander, roots finely chopped and leaves shredded.
- You need of Masala.
- Take 2 of organic chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- Provide of small piece of turmeric, peeled and grated or 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime leaves, finely shredded.
- Provide 1 1/2 of tsps fennel seeds, ground.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon peel, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
- You need of Pickle.
- Provide 250 g (9 oz) of bitter gourd.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger, shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh turmeric, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 tbsps of curry leaves.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of red or birds eye chillies.
- Prepare 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Use 4 tablespoons of vinegar.
Instructions to make Parasurama Gele and a Bitter Gourd on the side:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C, 400 degrees F, Gas mark 6. Combine chicken with all the other masala ingredients..
- Heat ½ the oil in a skillet, add the chicken masala and cook on a medium heat for approximately 10 minutes until cooked through. Set aside to cool..
- Add the remaining oil to a pan, add the onions and saute until translucent. Add the garlic and ginger paste, chilli and saute for a few more minutes. Add the cooked chicken, stir and heat through. Add the fresh coriander, taste and adjust the seasoning. Set aside to cool..
- Roll out the puff pastry into a square. Cut into 2 pieces to making 2 rectangles. Take half the chicken and place along the edge of the pastry in a line. Roll the pastry over the chicken, seal the end with egg wash and continue rolling so the seam is on the bottom. It should be a cylinder. Fold in the ends and seal with egg wash. Cut small slits in the top and egg wash. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown..
- To make the pickle. Slice the gourd lengthways, remove the seeds and slice into ¼ inch (1/2 cm) pieces. Sprinkle salt over and leave to sit for half an hour. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan. When hot add the bayleaf, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. When it splutters, add the ginger, turmeric, curry leaves, garlic and whole chilies. Let the spices fry for a minute. Add the cinnamon stick and the gourd and mix well. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes over medium heat until the gourd is cooked but still has a bite. Taste and add more salt if needed. Place the gourd in a jar and pour over enough vinegar to cover..
If you find this Parasurama Gele and a Bitter Gourd on the side recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.