Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Bitter gourd rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Bitter gourd rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Bitter gourd rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy bitter gourd rings recipe. To cook crispy bitter gourd rings you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Bitter gourd rings:
- Use 200 gram of bitter gourd.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dhaniya powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of besan.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of rawa.
- Take 2 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard and jeera.
- Take 1/2 of onion (optional).
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Crispy Bitter gourd rings:
- Soak sliced bitter gourd in salt water for 30min and squeeze water.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan add mustard and jeera after mustard start popping add onions and bitter gourd. Add salt and slow Cook in low flame it takes around 10min. Add ginger garlic paste and saute..
- Add tamarind juice and cook for 2min. Then add jaggery mix well. Add 1 tablespoon chilli powder and q/2 tablespoon dhaniya powder cook for 3-5min. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix besan, rice flour, rawa, baking soda, 1 tablespoon chilli powder, 1/2 tablespoon dhaniya powder, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste salt mix with water to make paste.
- Dip the bitter gourd in besan paste and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce. Even kids will like crispy bitter gourd..
If you find this Crispy Bitter gourd rings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.