Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can have chickpeas curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Use 300 grams of Chickpeas.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 stick of Coriander Leaves.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Hot Water.
Steps to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute..
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown..
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water..
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix..
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens..
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.