Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Keema in khasta bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keema in khasta bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema in khasta bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema in khasta bread recipe. You can have keema in khasta bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema in khasta bread:
- Take of oil mixed maida dough.
- Take of meat keema.
- Provide of caramalised onion.
- Use of fried potatoes.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Use of honey mustard sauce.
- Get of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Keema in khasta bread:
- Cook keema the way you want (spicy).
- Caramalize onions.
- Chop potatoes into long sticks ans deep fry them.
- Roll out the maida dough into a 2mm flat roti and cook it without oil on the tava.
- Once it's done, turn off the knob but let the roti sit on the tava. Place fried potatoes, onion, keema and the sauces on one half of the roti, and fold it into half..
- Take out the filled and folded roti carefully and place it on the woodden chopping board. Cut into as many portions as desired..
- Serve hot!.
If you find this Keema in khasta bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.