Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for macaroni soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best macaroni soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to macaroni soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni soup recipe. To make macaroni soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make macaroni soup:
- Get 1/2 packages of macaroni.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 slice of garlic 1 cm thick.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken broth (can be replaced by any preferred stock).
- Take 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Use 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of pak choy or any preferred green veggies.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 of fried onion.
- Take 1 of cellery (leaves).
Instructions to make macaroni soup:
- Grind garlic and ginger until smooth in a food processor..
- In a pot, heat some oil and pour garlic/ginger paste. Stir until garlic a bit brown but becareful not to burn it..
- Add chicken and keep on stirring it until tender..
- Add chicken broth and simmer it for a while..
- Add veggies (tomato, carrot, pak choy). Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover with lid for 1mins and remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, cook macaroni as in package instructions. Boil with some salt.
- Drain macaroni and pour the soup. Garnish.
If you find this macaroni soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.