Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baingan Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baingan Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan masala curry recipe. You can cook baingan masala curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baingan Masala Curry:
- You need 1 of big brinjal.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of potato.
- Provide of Green chilly as per taste.
- Get of Red chilly as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tbspn of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbspn of coriander powder.
- Use 3 tbspn of oil.
Instructions to make Baingan Masala Curry:
- Cut the brinjal into pieces. Make sure you cut into large pieces..
- Cut onion, tomato and potato into small pieces.
- Heat 3 tbspn oil in a pan. Add cummin seeds, mustard seeds and saute it well..
- Add onion. Saute it well till it become brownish in color..
- Add potato, and brinjal to the mixture. Mix it well. Add little water if required. Now after 10 mins, add tomato pieces into it..
- Mix the mixture well. Add all the masalas as per the given quantity. Add salt as per taste. Make sure you smash the mixture well so that you don't see individual pieces of potato..
If you find this Baingan Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.