Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 20-Minute Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 20-Minute Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 20-minute calzone recipe. You can have 20-minute calzone using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 20-Minute Calzone:
- Provide 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour (or cake flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Dry yeast (or baking powder).
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 150 ml of Hot water.
- Take of Cheese for pizza (mozzarella etc.).
- Get of Tomato ketchup for pizza sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Take of Ham, onions, green peppers, bacon, sausages, eggplants, boiled eggs, canned tuna etc and leftover curry, ratatouille, meat sauce, potato salad etc..
Steps to make 20-Minute Calzone:
- Mix the bread flour and salt, add the sugar and dry yeast in the center, and knead by adding the olive oil and hot water a little at a time until the dough no longer sticks to your hands..
- Divide the dough from Step 1 into four portions, and make them into balls. Leave them for about 5 minutes if you have time. During this time, prepare the ingredients for the filling. It is easy and quick if you mix all the filling ingredients before the next step..
- Dust the board with flour (not included in the ingredients list), and roll the dough out into a circle shape with a rolling pin. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough, place the filling in, and fold in half. It is easy to fold if you place the filling one just one half of the dough..
- Seal the seams by pressing edges with a fork, etc. You can also seal the seams by rolling up the edges and tucking the rolled end! Any way is okay if it keeps the filling inside..
- Place the dough from Step 4 in the preheated frying pan over low heat, and bake for about 5 minutes on each side with a lid on until browned. It's done..
- Example filling combinations are 1) ham and cheese, 2) canned tuna and boiled eggs, 3) microwaved eggplants and sausages, 4) sautéed spinach and egg, 5) bacon and onions… etc..
- Try any filling combinations you think will be good with cheese, like with pizza Leftover curry and ratatouille are also good If you use any ingredients that are hard to cook through, parboil or heat beforehand..
- It is recommended to use 5 g of baking powder instead of dry yeast if using cake flour. Bread flour with baking powder is also okay. Work with what you have at home!.
- I make different sizes of calzone for my family to adjust the amount each of us can eat..
If you find this 20-Minute Calzone recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.