Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fusion Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fusion Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fusion omelette recipe. To cook fusion omelette you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fusion Omelette:
- You need 1 cup of qeema or any meat mince cooked.
- Provide 1 of small onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2_4 of Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander or parsley chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 0 of il for frying.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of baisan or flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Instructions to make Fusion Omelette:
- Beat eggs with red chilli powder, haldi, salt and black pepper.
- Add basan and milk and mix well.
- Chop all veggies.
- Heat the qeema (mince meat) and cool a little then add all chopped vegetables..
- Now take a frying pan and heat with little oil spread it as we do for pancakes..
- Pour some egg mixture with a ladle and spread all around to make a circle and cook on ow flame to set a bit.
- Put 1 SPOON stuffing on one side and carefully fold it and press edges and cook for few sec than turn it and cook on other side to a nice brown colour.
- Take it out than again pour some oil and make other eggs, make sure to cook on low flame to cook egg from inside.
- Make sure to put qeema when your egg is half cooked not full nor very kacha..
- Do try you'll like it..
If you find this Fusion Omelette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.