Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi style Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi style Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi style palak paneer recipe. You can have punjabi style palak paneer using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi style Palak paneer:
- You need 250 g of Spinach.
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- Use 150 g of paneer.
- Get 2-3 tsp of Garlic.
- Use 3-4 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh cream.
- Provide as required of Ghee or oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Punjabi style Palak paneer:
- To bowl of boiling water, add little salt and then spinach leaves to it. Blanch the spinach leaves for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Take them out and put them in ice cold water. To a blender, add the blanched spinach and green chilli..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Once hot, add cumin seeds and chopped garlic.Saute for few minutes. Then add chopped onions and green chilli to it..
- Cook the onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, black salt, and salt to it. Mix and cook for 1-2 minute..
- Add 1/4th cup curd to it and cook for 1 minute. Then add the prepared spinach puree to it and cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Once the spinach is cooked, add garam masala and panner to it and cook for 1-2 mins. Switch off the flame, add fresh cream to it..
- Serve palak paneer with naan or roti..
If you find this Punjabi style Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.