Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo Baingan Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Baingan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Baingan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo baingan curry recipe. To cook aloo baingan curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Aloo/ potatoes.
- You need 250 g of Long brinjal.
- Get 2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 2 of green chilli chop.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Take a potato peel and cut in diced and dip in water..
- Take a brinjal cut in long pieces and dip in water..
- Take a pressure cooker add oil,then oil heat add garlic,chilli,onion saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add ginger,tomato and all dry masalas mix and saute..
- Then add potato and brinjal saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistle.After 2 whistle gas slow for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes serve aloo baingan and parantha or boiled rice..
If you find this Aloo Baingan Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.