Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Get 2 bunches of Spinach.
- Use 1 of Chopped onion.
- Take 1 of Chopped tomato 🍅.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Cardomom.
- Provide 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Kasoori methi.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Firstly chop the spinach and wash nicely and blanch it for in hot boiling water for 2 min then immediately transfer in chilled water. This is imp as the green color will be retained and not change..
- Now grind it into smooth paste.keep aside. Now in a pot take oil put bay leaf, cinnamon, cardomom, clove, crackle it then add chopped onion turn light brown, add chopped tomatoe saute it and cook for 2 min then add salt, red chilli powder, gg paste and saute add the spinach paste. Now add coriander powder and zeera powder and a pinch of jaifal /nutmeg cook it on low flame for 10 min thwn add the paneer cut to rectangular bite size. Finally add kasoori methi this will take the dish to next level..
- Finally pop a blob of butter that's optional you may enjoy it without butter..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.