Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. You can cook creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Use 6 of baby Aubergines.
- Take 2 of Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed.
- Take 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Take 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of heap teaspoons grated ginger.
- You need 2 of heap teaspoons green chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin ground.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of sweetener of choice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of raw mango powder (amchoor).
- Use Handful of coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency.
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +.
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. Now add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much.
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look..
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
If you find this Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.