Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer Pulav recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer pulav recipe. You can have palak paneer pulav using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Pulav:
- You need 5 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Use 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Use 10 of green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Take 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of palak paneer gravy.
- You need 200 gram of paneer.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Pulav:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables..
- Heat oil and add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom to it. Now add thinly sliced onion and saute it until light brown in colour. Now add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste to it and cook it for one minute. Now add all the chopped vegetables to it and mix it well. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to it and give it a good mix..
- Now add palak paneer gravy to it and cover and cook it until vegetables are done but still crisp. Instead of palak paneer gravy, you can even make fresh spinach puree and use it. Now add paneer pieces to it and again cover and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat..
- Add cooked rice to the gravy and mix everything well. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes and turn off the heat..
- Serve palak paneer pulav with mix veg raita and papad..
If you find this Palak Paneer Pulav recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.