Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and potato curry recipe. To cook eggplant and potato curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and potato curry:
- Use 8 of small size eggplant.
- Take 8 of small size potato.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 packet of tomato paste.
- Use 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Get of Mix of spice 1/2 tsp of coriander, turmeric, garam masala,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Eggplant and potato curry:
- Wash and cut the eggplant in round shape and put in a bowl of salted water. Same to potatoes.
- Drain the eggplants and wrap them in kitchen towel to soak extra water.heat the oil and fry the eggplant.do the same with potatoes.set aside.
- In a pan heat your oil and fry the onions.add the garlic and fry.add the spices.add the tomatoes and cook till well done then add the tomato paste. curry should be thick..
- When curry is ready toss the eggplant and potato into the curry, add lemon juice and sprinkle with coriander.serve while hot.enjoy.
If you find this Eggplant and potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.