Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for "Palak Paneer" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best "Palak Paneer" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Palak Paneer" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "palak paneer" recipe. You can cook "palak paneer" using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook "Palak Paneer":
- Use 12 cubes of paneer.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 of onion (chopped).
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Take As required of Water.
- Use As required of Salt.
Steps to make "Palak Paneer":
- Take 5 cup water. Let it boil. Add spinach. Boil for 2 minutes. Strain spinach in a bowl filled with ice. Let it cool..
- In a mixer jar, add spinach and green chillies. Add ginger garlic paste. Make a smooth paste..
- In a pan, add butter and oil. Add paneer cubes. Saute well. Take out the paneer..
- In same pan, add cumin seeds and kasuri methi. Saute well. Add onions, spinach paste and water. Add salt and paneer cubes..
- Serve hot..
If you find this "Palak Paneer" recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.