Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatloaf (my way) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf (my way) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf (my way) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf (my way) recipe. To make meatloaf (my way) you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf (my way):
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of mild ground Sausage.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of Eggs.
- Use 1 of Onion, minced.
- Get 1/2 of Green pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each, Sage, Pepper, Salt, Parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Get 1 of Additional ketchup for topping.
Instructions to make Meatloaf (my way):
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl..
- Make into loaf and place in large baking dish..
- Add ketchup on top as glaze..
- Bake 350° for 1 hr..
- Remove from oven and prop up pan so fat drains away. Let stand 10 min..
- Slice and serve..
If you find this Meatloaf (my way) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.