Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Caprese & Chicken Sausage Mini Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Caprese & Chicken Sausage Mini Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Caprese & Chicken Sausage Mini Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian caprese & chicken sausage mini pizza recipe. To cook italian caprese & chicken sausage mini pizza you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Caprese & Chicken Sausage Mini Pizza:
- Use 4 of pita bread pockets.
- Provide 1 of Gilbert's caprese chicken sausage link.
- Use 1 of pesto spread.
- Use 10 small of fresh mozzarella balls.
- Use 5 of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 of fresh basil.
- Get 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 of kosher salt.
- Get 1 cup of balsamic vinaigrette (OPTIONAL).
Instructions to make Italian Caprese & Chicken Sausage Mini Pizza:
- Take a cookie tray, and scatter kosher salt on the tray..
- Take each pita bread, and with a brush, spread the olive oil on both sides of the bread, leaving a nice layer without any puddles. Do this for each pizza..
- With a spoon, take the pesto and spread it on each of the pita breads creating a base layer..
- Take the chicken sausage link, and cut it into quarter-inch discs, enough to put 4-5 discs on each bread..
- Cut the grape tomatoes into quarters, and alternate the tomato quarters with the chicken sausage discs. The idea is to have it look like a star pattern..
- Take the mozzarella balls, and cut them each in half. Place about 5-6 halves on each pita bread; one on each sausage disc and one in the middle..
- Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted fully..
- When the pitas come out of the oven, top with freshly sliced basil. (Optional: add a small drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette on top).
- Serve hot, & enjoy!.
If you find this Italian Caprese & Chicken Sausage Mini Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.