Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas dry fruits vanilla cake recipe. To make christmas dry fruits vanilla cake you only need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake:
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 th cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1/4 th cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Eno Fruit Salt.
- You need 1/4 th tsp of salt.
- You need 12 of candied cherries chopped.
- Use 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of candied petha(ash gourd)cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Get 1 tbsp of soaked and chopped peanuts.
- Prepare 7-8 of almonds chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of choco chips.
Instructions to make Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake:
- Sieve flour with salt and baking powder.Crush sugar in a grinder.Beat eggs in a blender till fluffy. Add butter and beat. Then add powdered sugar and 1/4 th cup oil and blend well. Mix this in sieved flour. Add milk, cream and some more oil and mix all in cut and fold method. Lastly add eno fruit salt and mix well..
- Line 2 cake tins with butter paper and pour the consistency in cake moulds. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C. Insert a toothpick in the cake to check if the inside is done correctly.If it comes out clean, then it's done. Garnish with chopped dry fruits cashew nuts and choco chips. Serve cake at room temperature and enjoy delicious and soft fruit cake with a hot cup of tea or coffee..
If you find this Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.