Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hallibut Fish Congee recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hallibut Fish Congee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hallibut Fish Congee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hallibut fish congee recipe. To make hallibut fish congee you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hallibut Fish Congee:
- Provide 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Get 2 slice of hallibut fillet or any fish or meat.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 dash of white pepper.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Get 4 cup of any clear stock.
- You need of GARNISH OPTION.
- Provide 1 cup of spring onion or scallion.
- Provide of ADDITIONAL ADD ON.
- Use 10 of red chinese dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried GOJI berries.
Steps to make Hallibut Fish Congee:
- In pan add cooked white rice with stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add fish fillet and simmer for 5 minute then add egg and break egg gently by string in circle ONLY TWICE (prevent congee from turning too cloudy).
- Off heat and Cover lid for 1 minute to let egg set.
- If using Add additional add on like dried chinese red dates and dried goji berries with seasoning and bring it to a boil then simmer for another 5 minute uncover lid.
- Top garnish and serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY HALLIBUT FISH RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351863-lemon-pepper-hallibut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429961-baked-spicy-hallibut-in-banana-wrap https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357008-hallibut-fish-parcel https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353770-hallibut-in-ginger-sauce.
If you find this Hallibut Fish Congee recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.