Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Individual Meatloaf Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Individual Meatloaf Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to individual meatloaf patties recipe. You can have individual meatloaf patties using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Individual Meatloaf Patties:
- Prepare of Meatloaf.
- Provide of lbs. ground beef.
- Prepare of dry oregano.
- Take of dry parsley.
- You need of dry basil.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Use of garlic magic salt (or 2 cloves of minced garlic.).
- Prepare of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare of + 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs.
- Provide of parmesan cheese.
- Provide of medium sized onion (diced) *Optional for more flavor.
- Provide of Meatloaf glaze.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Individual Meatloaf Patties:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients in a medium size bowl. To combine, use nature’s best tool; your hands..
- Lightly coat a cooking rack with olive oil spray and set inside a casserole dish or cooking tray. Then, place your patties on the rack. This method will keep the patties from soaking up excess grease, making them healthier..
- Next, take a handful of beef and shape into a patty, a little larger than the size of your palm. About 1 1/2 inches thick..
- In a small bowl, make your glaze. Combine the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix well..
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, spread your glaze over the patties evenly. Put in oven and cook for 25 minutes..
- Once it’s done cooking, remove the patties from rack and soak the rack quickly to avoid any potential difficulty washing it later. CAUTION: Remember the rack just came out of the oven, so it will be hot!.
- Prepare your favorite side dish and voila! Enjoy!.
If you find this Individual Meatloaf Patties recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.