Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai Curry:
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 3-4 tsp of grated tender coconut.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped onion.
- You need 250 grms of prawns.
- Prepare 5-6 tsp of mustard oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut milk/ full cream milk.
- You need 2-3 tsp of fresh cream.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Peel and wash big size prawns🍤 Marinate with salt and turmeric powder..
- In a mixer grinder make a smooth paste of 2 tsp of mustard seeds, 3-4 tsp of grated soft coconut, 4 green chillies, 1/2 tsp of grated ginger or a inch of ginger piece..
- Heat mustard oil(5-6 spoon) in a kadai. Sauté the onion chopped. Add the prawns 🍤..
- Sauté the prawns and add the paste of coconut in it with little salt and water. (As prawns were marinated before).
- Now add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and 1/3 cup of fresh cream/ full cream milk. Boil it for 3-4 min covered in low flame..
- Serve with green chillies and plain rice..
- Malai Prawns/ Chingri is an authentic Bong recipe which is really yum 😋 Served with plain rice. Try this simple recipe of prawn and let me know your reviews..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.