Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meaty Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meaty Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meaty Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meaty lasagna recipe. To cook meaty lasagna you need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meaty Lasagna:
- Use 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 lb of loose Italian sausage.
- Provide 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Get 6-8 cups of shredded cheese -Italian blend works best.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Meaty Lasagna:
- Brown the meat. I brown each pound separately adding a tablespoon of Italian seasoning each batch..
- In a large pot mix all the browned meat with the jars of spaghetti sauce. Add Italian seasoning and sugar too taste. Bring to a simmer..
- While you are browning the meat bring a large stockpot of water to a boil. Add salt to taste and 2 tablespoons olive oil to help reduce sticking..
- Sauce should be simmering and water boiling. When water reaches a boil add pasta sheets one sheet at a time. Continue boiling for 10 minutes. When you add the pasta to the water turn off heat on sauce..
- When pasta is finished cooking drain and immediately rinse with cold water..
- In a large casserole dish ladle approximately 1 1/2 cups into the bottom. Spread all over..
- Next lay out 4 lasagna noodles..
- Spread another 1 1/2 – 2 cups of sauce over noodles. Then evenly spread 2 cups of shredding cheese..
- Continue that order…noodles/sauce/cheese for 4 layers. I press down on the noodles as I place them..
- Cover and bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Remove cover and finish baking for 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before serving..
- This is a thick dense lasagna that cuts into perfect pieces. A small piece goes a long way..
If you find this Meaty Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.