Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Moong Dal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Moong Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal curry recipe. To cook green moong dal curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Moong Dal curry:
- Take 1 cup of green Moong Dal.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/4 spoon of star anise.
- You need 1/2 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 spoon of asafoetida powder.
- You need 4 spoons of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 spoons of oil.
- Prepare 3 spoons of Homemade masala powder (from a dry mixture of 250 g red chilli, 250 g coriander seed, 25 g Urad Dal, 25 g raw rice, 15 g pepper, 15 g jeera fry and grind them into powder).
- Get some of curry and coriander leaves.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Green Moong Dal curry:
- Soak Green Moong Dal in water for 8 hours, boil it in cooker for 2 whistles..
- In a pan pour oil and add Anise, pieces of (onion, tomato, green chilli), ginger garlic paste and fry them. Then add boiled moong dal to it. Then pour 100 ml(1 small tumbler) water to it and leave it to boil..
- Add turmeric powder, homemade masala, asafoetida,salt and allow them to boil. Then grind coconut flakes in a mixer and put it in the pan..
- Once the final mixture boils, add leaves curry and coriander to it..
If you find this Green Moong Dal curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.