Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tamale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tamale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tamale pie recipe. To cook easy tamale pie you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tamale Pie:
- Get of Filling.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Get 1-2 of jalapeños (or as many as you like).
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans of pinto or black beans.
- Take 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Use 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can creamed corn.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Easy Tamale Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a cast iron skillet brown the beef, then drain..
- Add the onions and jalapeños to the beef and cook for 1 minute. Then remove from heat..
- Combine the beans and tomatoes with the beef and onions..
- In a mixing bowl mix the 1st 3 ingredients for the topping..
- Add the cornbread mixture on top of the beef mixture..
- Add cheese and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Easy Tamale Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.