Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker bolognese sauce recipe. To make slow cooker bolognese sauce you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce:
- Use of Olive oil to coat the pan.
- Use 2-3 of garlic cloves, sliced in half.
- You need 1-2 Cups of carrot, diced.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of ground pork.
- Get 1 Cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can of tomato puree.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can of no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Get 3 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 3 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce:
- Coat a large frying pan or wok with olive oil, over medium heat. Place the garlic on the hot pan and heat until lightly browned. Once browned, remove from the pan..
- Next, add the carrots to the pan. Heat for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Once the carrots are fork tender, add the ground beef and ground pork to the pan. Mix altogether until the meat mixture is browned. Transfer the meat mixture to the slow cooker..
- Pour the chicken stock into the pan and allow to simmer. Scrape up all of the brown bits in the pan, into the stock. Take the pan to the slow cooker to pour the stock mixture into it..
- Add all of the other ingredients into the slow cooker, place the lid on it, set the temperature to low, then cook for 6 hours..
- Stir together and then serve over pasta or even try it over spiraled zucchini..
If you find this Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.