Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best skillet lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to skillet lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skillet lasagna recipe. To make skillet lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare skillet lasagna:
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage, Italian Turkey sausage or lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 28 oz of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed t tomatoes or diced tomatoes.
- Provide 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 18 oz of buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- Get 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 medium of onion, diced.
Instructions to make skillet lasagna:
- add olive oil to skillet.
- sautee onions and garlic, over medium heat.
- add sausage and cook until brown.
- add tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, chicken broth and ravioli.
- bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer.
- cook until ravioli are tender and sauce has reduced and thickened, about 15-20 min.
- remove from heat, stir in mozzarella and parmesan.
If you find this skillet lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.