Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~ recipe. To cook spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~ you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~:
- Take 150 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 5 cm of Japanese leek.
- Take 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- Get 1 tsp of ●Tianmianjiang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Douchi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shaoxing wine (or sake if unavailable).
- Take 1 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 of ●Ichimi spice.
- Get 400 ml of ☆Hot water (or cold).
- Use 2 tsp of ☆Chinese soup stock (Weipa, etc.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- Prepare 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
Steps to make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~:
- Blanch the komatsuna for about 30 seconds, and cut into easy-to-eat sizes. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks..
- Mix all of the • ingredients together..
- Boil hot water for the noodles..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. After it has browned, add Step 2 and coat everything in the mixture..
- Add tofu and all of the ☆ ingredients, and bring to a boil. During that time, put the noodles into the boiled water, and boil as instructed on the package..
- Just a moment before the noodles are done, mix in the Japanese leeks and Sichuan pepper to the boiling frying pan..
- Drain the cooled noodles in a sieve, and transfer to the ramen bowl. Add the soup on top, top with the komatsuna, and it is done!.
If you find this Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.