Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked oatmeal recipe. To make healthy baked oatmeal you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
- Use 2 of bananas mashed.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- Provide 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- Get 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Instructions to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.
If you find this Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.