Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Panang Mutton Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Panang Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Panang Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai panang mutton curry recipe. You can have thai panang mutton curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Panang Mutton Curry:
- Use 500 gms of mutton with bones.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of panang paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of thin coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of water (opt).
- Get 5-6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2-3 of fresh red chilies (opt).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp. of tamarind paste.
Steps to make Thai Panang Mutton Curry:
- Pressure cook the mutton for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. Drain the stock and keep the mutton pieces separately..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the garlic till it changes colour..
- Add the panang paste. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the thick coconut milk and the lime leaves. Continue to simmer for a further 1-2 minutes..
- Then add the drained mutton pieces, salt, sugar, chilies.
- And the thin coconut milk. (Add water if you need a thin gravy)..
- Mix everything well and simmer till the oil starts to float on the surface..
- When done, add the tamarind paste and give it a stir. Switch off the flame..
- Serve with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Thai Panang Mutton Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.