Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. To make thai green prawn curry you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Take 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of cup broccoli.
- Provide Half of cup green beans.
- Get Half of cup spinach.
- Provide 3 of green fresh chilli.
- Get of Red chilli to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.