Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. To cook thai chicken green curry you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken green curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 5 large of chicken breasts sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 large of carrot sliced into strips.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ur favourite green curry paste.
- Take 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 pints of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 pints of cold water.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- Heat oil in a large wok, when smoking, add chicken and quickly stir fry until no pinkness remains.
- Add carrots and onions and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes, finally add coconut milk and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve with some steamed Jasmine rice and enjoy.
- To cook Jasmine place in a rice cooker add water and let it do it's thing.
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.