Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry recipe. You can have ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Use 3 of servings Hot plain cooked rice.
- Use 250 grams of Ground prok and beef mix.
- Get 2 medium of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Get 1 medium of Onion.
- Provide 1 large of Tomato (ripe one is better).
- Use 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 100 ml of Water.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 of ○Consommé soup stock cube.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Take 2/3 tsp of ○Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Curry powder.
Steps to make Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 2 cm cubes and soak in water for about 10 minutes to remove the bitterness..
- Finely chop the onion, and cut the tomato into pieces. Drain the excess water from the eggplants, and bake on a tray lined with aluminium foil for 7-8 minutes until they become soft..
- Melt the butter in a heated frying pan, and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the ground meat, and stir-fry..
- When the meat is almost cooked through, add the onion, and stir-fry until it becomes translucent. Add the flour, and continue stir-frying. Add the tomato and bring to a simmer..
- Add the water and milk, and bring to a boil. (It starts to thicken.).
- Add the ○ seasoning ingredients, and the baked eggplants. Bring to a boil again, and done..
If you find this Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.