Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed fish with spicy onion sauce recipe. To make stuffed fish with spicy onion sauce you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce:
- Provide of FISH OPTION.
- Get 750 grams of asian seabass /barramundi /siakap or any fish.
- Prepare of SPICY SAUCE /SAMBAL SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek.
Steps to make Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce:
- Saute onion with oil then add spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek for a minute then add light say sauce and brown sugar then mix well for another 2 minutes then off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Wash and pat dry the fish then season with salt generously.
- Spoon the cooked spicy onion sauce onto the cavity of the fish then either pan fry it or baked it in the oven at 200C /400F for for 30 to 40 minutes or longer depending on the size and thickness of the fish.
If you find this Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.