Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan samoosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan samoosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan samoosas recipe. You can have vegan samoosas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan samoosas:
- Get of Phyllo pastry.
- Prepare 1 of potato diced.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 cup of carrots diced.
- Provide 1 cup of green beans diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of each, garam masala, cumin seeds, mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegan samoosas:
- Preheat oven to 175 deg celcius.
- Boil veggies till just done.
- Fry onion till soft.
- Add all spices and fry till they release their amazing aroma.
- Add veggies to spice mix (you can add a knob of veggie butter here too).
- Cut phyllo into strips (I used 2 sheets).
- Add your filling and then do your best to fold them (dont over fill).
- Brush some oil over them and pop into oven for about 10mins.
If you find this Vegan samoosas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.