Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn tempura recipe. You can cook prawn tempura using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn tempura:
- Use of For the prawns.
- Provide of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- Provide 900 g of large prawns, peeled with tails on.
- Provide 420 g of plain flour, sifted and divided.
- Prepare 475 ml of water.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take of For Prawns marination.
- Provide of Salt half tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Peprika powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take of Tempura sauce, for dipping, recipe follows.
- Use of For the tempura sauce.
- Get 120 ml of soy sauce.
- Take 475 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish stock.
Steps to make Prawn tempura:
- Wash prawns and marinate with salt, black pepper, soya sauce and peprika powder..
- In a medium bowl, combine 280g of flour, the water, and the egg. Whisk lightly until ingredients are combined (batter will be slightly lumpy). In a shallow dish, pour remaining flour. Dredge prawns in flour and then dip into the batter. Fry in batches for 2 to 3 mins per batch, turning to brown on all sides..
- Remove from oil and drain on a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Serve hot with tempura sauce..
- For the tempura sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the water, soy sauce, sweet rice wine, and seafood stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 to 15 mins, stirring frequently..
If you find this Prawn tempura recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.