Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for PPP fitters palak paneer peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PPP fitters palak paneer peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PPP fitters palak paneer peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ppp fitters palak paneer peas recipe. You can have ppp fitters palak paneer peas using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook PPP fitters palak paneer peas:
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- Take 1 cup of peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of semolina.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Use 4-5 of garlic.
- Prepare as needed of water.
Instructions to make PPP fitters palak paneer peas:
- Wash the leaves.Soak peas in water to remove ice crystal..
- Blanch the spinach leaves.Now grind in hand blender.Blend peas also..
- Add garlic and green chilli and grind well.Now add garam masala,coriander powder,red chilli,turmeric and salt..
- Next step take paneer and grate it.Add gram flour,cornflakes and corn flour.Mix all nicely..
- Now take semolina.Make a round shape and coat semolina in raw fitters..
- Slowly roast with small amount of oil in grill tawa.Serve hot hot with sauce and tamarind chutney..
If you find this PPP fitters palak paneer peas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.