Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot recipe. You can have mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot using 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins:.
- Provide of Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat].
- Provide of Raw Thin Sliced Beef.
- Prepare of Raw Shrimp Or Scallops.
- Take of ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:.
- Use 1 Box (32 oz) of Beef Stock.
- Take 1 Box (32 oz) of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of Seafood Stock.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of Vegetable Stock.
- Get 20 of Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers.
- Get to taste of Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste.
- Prepare to taste of Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend.
- Take to taste of Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste.
- Use as needed of Dried Scorpion Chiles.
- Prepare to taste of Dried Red Thai Peppers.
- Take to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 30 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed – divided].
- Use 2 of 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger.
- Take to taste of Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice [per side].
- Get to taste of Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Provide 2 of 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes.
- Get to taste of Fine Minced Lemon Grass.
- Use to taste of Fish Sauce.
- Take to taste of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar [optional].
- Get as needed of Jalapeños.
- Get as needed of Star Anise.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables:.
- Prepare as needed of White Onions [quartered].
- You need as needed of Fresh Whole Mushrooms.
- Get as needed of Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy – quartered].
- Provide of Fresh Broccoli.
- Take of ● For The Kitchen Equipment:.
- Take of Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot.
- Take of Wooden Or Metal Scewers.
Instructions to make Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot – add your beef stock. In the other side – add your chicken stock. If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot – add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side..
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired..
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired..
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings..
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot – stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!.
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer..
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers..
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth..
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well..
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! For added spice – dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture..
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!.
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.