Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar glazed salmon recipe. To make brown sugar glazed salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2-2 of and 1/2 pounds salmon.
Instructions to make Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir and cook brown sugar, honey, and butter until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Place salmon in foil lined baking pan..
- Brush with glaze..
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
If you find this Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.