Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Muthiya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya recipe. You can cook muthiya using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Muthiya:
- Get 1 of medium bottle gourd.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 cup of thick wheat flour.
- Provide of For tadka…
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of rai.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 10 of curry leaves.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
Steps to make Muthiya:
- Peel and grate the bottle gourd..
- Take a big bowl add grated gourd and all ingredients..
- Make a dough don't add water..
- Now put the pot on gas in which you steam the muthiya..
- Make rolls by dough.
- Put on jali all rolls on steamer for 20 minutes..
- Cool them..
- Now take a vessel..add oil rai Sesame seeds curry leaves green chilli…..
- After crackle of rai add muthiya in it.. Saute it for 10 minutes…
- Sprinkle lemon juice on muthiya….
- Yummy muthiya is ready..
If you find this Muthiya recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.