Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cheesy baked fish over rice recipe. To make creamy cheesy baked fish over rice you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice:
- You need 8 of fish fillets (tilapia, catfish, bass, etc).
- Use 3/4 cup of crushed garlic & cheese croutons.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of garlic salt.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of instant rice.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice:
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Place fish in pan in a single layer. Sprinkle fish with garlic salt & italian seasoning. Sprinkle 1/2 of croutons over fish. Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until smooth, add broth and stir until smooth, add cream of mushroom soup & stir all until smooth. Pour sauce evenly over fish. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining croutons. Bake at 325° for one hour. Last 4 ingredients are for rice (see directions below) Serve baked fish over Rice..
- Directions for Rice: Boil broth on stove in medium boiler until boiling. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Cover rice and let sit until done. Stir gently..
If you find this Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.