Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake recipe. You can have tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake:
- You need 1 of 15 ounce jar tostitos creamy spinach dip.
- Take 1 lb of package sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1 packages of chopped frozen spinach.
- Get 1 of 8 oz fish fillet per person (don't recommend salmon, use a lighter like whiting or even catfish).
- You need 1 of fresh cracked pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of basil.
- Use 1 of garlic salt.
Instructions to make Tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake:
- preheat oven to 400°.
- place fillets in ungreased glass baking dish.
- spoon light layer of spinach dip onto fillets and spread to cover.
- add a layer of mushrooms on top of dip.
- sprinkle frozen spinach on top of mushrooms and spoon on a little more spinach dip.
- scatter rest of mushrooms on top and season with cracked pepper, garlic salt, basil and then add some more spinach dip on top to hold things down. a little parmesan cheese on top is optional but tasty.
If you find this Tostitos spinach dip loaded fish bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.