Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect seafood curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect seafood curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to seafood curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood curry recipe. You can cook seafood curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare seafood curry:
- Get 20 large of prawns.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 70 grams of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 of stock cube chicken stock.
- You need 400 grams of coconut cream.
- Provide 1/2 of broccoli.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Use 2 of celery stalks.
- Provide 1 of handfull sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage.
Steps to make seafood curry:
- peel prawns.
- saute diced onion an garlic unil soft..
- add curry + garam masala and stir for a minute..
- add tomato paste and stir, then add tin of coconut cream.
- bring to the boil, add the chicken stock cube and stir. then add the prawns..
- leave sauce to simmer while you dice/chop the veggies ready to stirfry them. then combine all veggies and stirfry over high heat until just tender. remove from heat and serve with the curried prawns..
If you find this seafood curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.