Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken curry recipe. To cook low carb chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low carb chicken curry:
- Get 1 of brown onion diced.
- Provide 6 of skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 4 of Cardoman pods.
- Take 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic and ginger.
- Provide 2 cups of cubed pumpkin and sweet potato.
- You need 1 cup of fresh peas.
- Prepare 1 punnet of portobellini mushrooms.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Low carb chicken curry:
- Fry whole spices in a dry pot, when fragrant add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and ginger and dry ground spices – fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken thighs and mushrooms and brown in spice mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a simmer with pot closed. After 40 minutes add cubes sweet potato and pumpkin.
- After another 20minutes add peas and cook until pumpkin and sweet potatoes are done. Season to taste.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and top with chopped fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy with your choice of cooling sambals..
If you find this Low carb chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.